Authors: 

Nicolas Cage quotes and sayings

Actor | Born: January 7, 1964
Nicolas Cage motivational quote : Someone like Vincent Price or somebody like Christopher Lee, they never won an award, and it doesn't matter. They're cool.
Nicolas Cage motivational quote : As a teenager I was more of an anarchist, but now I want people to thrive and be harmonious.
Nicolas Cage motivational quote : I try to make two movies a year. To me, that's not too much. On top of that, I like to work.
Nicolas Cage motivational quote : I would say that I'm 98 percent skeptical, but the other 2 percent is open for the possibility of things.
Nicolas Cage motivational quote : It's a family that's loaded with grudges and passion. We come from a long line of robbers and highwaymen in Italy, you know. Killers, even.
Nicolas Cage motivational quote : I like both Blu-ray and DVD, but Blu-ray gives you more options.
Nicolas Cage motivational quote : I had been making a lot of family oriented movies, which I also like. But I still have a passion for the midnight audience and for midnight movies.
Nicolas Cage motivational quote : I don't drink blood, and last time I looked in the mirror, I had a reflection.
Nicolas Cage motivational quote : Shock is still fun. I won't ever shut the door on it.
Nicolas Cage motivational quote : Hollywood didn't know if I was an actor or a nut or if I was this crazy character I was playing. I had developed an image of being a little bit unusual, different and wild.
Nicolas Cage motivational quote : I'm not really gadget oriented. I'm not into technology or computers. I'm not good at interfacing with that sort of gear.
Nicolas Cage motivational quote : I think what makes people fascinating is conflict, it's drama, it's the human condition. Nobody wants to watch perfection.
Nicolas Cage motivational quote : I try not to be proud. I try to actively attack pride.
Nicolas Cage motivational quote : I'm going to steal the Declaration of Independence.